Posted 07 November 2018 - 04:14 AM

logo.png

General Rates.

• Exp/Sp : 75x.
  • Adena : 30x.
  • Drop : 30x.
  • Spoil : 30x.

​Game Play.

• 2 hours duration on buffs, dance songs.
  • Supports buffs 30 min.
  • AIO Buffers on Towns.
  • Main Town Aden.
  • Max Buff Slot 30.
  • Auto loot for monsters.
  • 1st, 2nd, 3rd proffession  are Free.
  • Sub-Class free. max 3.
  • Rebirth system. 

Basic Features.

• NPC Buffer with all the important buffs.
  • Ranking System in Community Board.
  • Global Gatekeeper with all the important zones.
  • Command .info list of all commands on server.

​Olympiad.

• Olympiad on 1 weeks circle.
  • New heroes every Monday 12:00 GMT +2.
  • There is  no maximum enchant limit in Olympiad Games.
  • Allowed only A-Grade.

Auto Events.

• Last hero.
  • Team vs Team.
  • Capture the Flag.
  • DeathMatch.
  • Zombie.

Refining.

• Refining is a custom system wich alloud you to change and increase stats of your S grade armors and even to transform them in to Apella. Collect materials and increase the % of your Armors and Jewels.

Custom Armors.

• Apella Heavy Set 55%. armor_helmet_i00.jpgarmor_t1004_ul_i00.jpgarmor_t1004_g_i00.jpgarmor_t1004_b_i00.jpg
  • Apella Robe Set 55%.armor_helmet_i00.jpgarmor_t1006_ul_i00.jpgarmor_t1006_g_i00.jpgarmor_t1006_b_i00.jpg
  • Apella Light Set 55%.armor_helmet_i00.jpgarmor_t1005_ul_i00.jpgarmor_t1005_g_i00.jpgarmor_t1005_b_i00.jpg
  • Apella Heavy Set 100%. armor_helmet_i00.jpgarmor_t1004_ul_i00.jpgarmor_t1004_g_i00.jpgarmor_t1004_b_i00.jpg
  • Apella Robe Set 100%.armor_helmet_i00.jpgarmor_t1006_ul_i00.jpgarmor_t1006_g_i00.jpgarmor_t1006_b_i00.jpg
  • Apella Light Set 100%.armor_helmet_i00.jpgarmor_t1005_ul_i00.jpgarmor_t1005_g_i00.jpgarmor_t1005_b_i00.jpg

Custom Weapons.

*This weapons you can get from two ways Craft and take drop from Raid Boss.

• Bow of Halisha halisha.jpg (Special EuroGold Weapon. Increases Critical Attack by 95 and Accuracy by 6. Enhances damage to target during PvP.).
  • Crokian Blade*Crokian Blade dual_crock.jpg (Special EuroGold Weapon. Increases Critical Attack by 95 and Atk. speed by 7%. Enhances damage to target during PvP.).
  • Crokian Blade crock_blade.jpg (Special EuroGold Weapon. Increases Atk. speed by 7% and Accuracy by 6. Enhances damage to target during PvP.).
  • Lady's Fan lf.jpg (Special EuroGold Weapon. Increases Casting speed by 17.5%. Enhances damage to target during PvP.).
  • DreadBane dreadbane.jpg (Special EuroGold Weapon. 360 degrees, increases hit number from 4 to 8 and Accuracy by 6. Enhances damage to target during PvP.).
  • Doll Knife * Doll Knife gold.jpg (Special EuroGold Weapon. Increases Atk. speed by 7% and Accuracy by 6. Enhances damage to target during PvP.).
  • Doll Knife dk.jpg (Special EuroGold Weapon. Increases Critical Attack by 95 and P. Atk. by 265 during a critical attack. Enhances damage to target during PvP.).
  • Giant Trident trident.jpg (Special EuroGold Weapon. Increases Evasion by 3 and P. Atk. by 265 during a critical attack. Enhances damage to target during PvP.).
  • Sword of Vampire sov.jpg (Special EuroGold Weapon. Increases Critical Attack by 95 and maximum HP by 25%. Enhances damage to target during PvP.).
  • Sword of Apostle gold.jpg (Special EuroGold Weapon. Increases Accuracy by 6 and maximum HP by 25%. Enhances damage to target during PvP.).
  • Cudgel cudgel.jpg (Special EuroGold Weapon. Increases Critical Attack by 95 and Atk. speed by 7%. Enhances damage to target during PvP.).
  • Dusk Staff dusk_staff.jpg (Increases Casting Spd. by 17.5%. Enhances damage to target during PvP.).
  • Dusk Sword gold.jpg (Increases M. Atk. by 15%. Enhances damage to target during PvP.).
  • Dusk Shield dusk_shield.jpg (Special EuroGold Shield. Increases Def rate 40.).
  • Shield of Evasion eva_shield.jpg (Special EuroGold Shield. No evasion penalty and Speed +7.).
  • Shield of Reflect reflect.jpg (Special EuroGold Shield. Shield damage and Magical Mirror effect.).

#2 =ADMIN=

=ADMIN=

I <3 EuroGold

• Administrators
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 03:37 PM

Custom Jewels.

• Earring of Garacsia accessary_earing_of_summons_i00.jpg (Produces the following effects: MP +31, +10% bow resistance and +7 speed.).
  • Earring of Iposaccessary_earing_of_sola_eclipse_i00.jpg (Produces the following effects: MP +31, +10% dagger resistance and +7 speed.).
  • Earring of Kandra accessary_earing_of_phantom_i00.jpg (Produces the following effects: MP +31, +20% wind resistance and +7 speed.).
  • Earring of Von Helman accessary_earing_of_grace_i00.jpg (Produces the following effects: MP +31, +20% dark resistance and +7 speed.).
  • Earring of Vermilion accessary_earing_of_holy_spirit_i00.jpg (Produces the following effects: MP +31, +20% fire resistance and +7 speed.).
  • Earring of Falston accessary_another_worlds_earing_i00.jpg (Produces the following effects: MP +31, +20% water resistance and +7 speed.).
  • Ring of Horuth accessary_ring_of_sola_eclipse_i00.jpg (Produces the following effects: MP +21 and +10% P.Def.).
  • Ring of Mos accessary_ring_of_summons_i00.jpg (Produces the following effects: MP +21 and +10% M.Def.).
  • Ring of Shadith accessary_another_worlds_ring_i00.jpg (Produces the following effects: MP +21 and 500% faster hp regen.).
  • Ring of Tayr accessary_ring_of_phantom_i00.jpg (Produces the following effects: MP +21 and +100 bow range.).
  • Necklace of Hekaton accessary_necklace_of_summons_i00.jpg (Produces the following effects: MP +42 and +15% CP.).
  • Necklace of Brakki accessary_another_worlds_necklace_i00.jp (Produces the following effects: MP +42 and +60% resistance to most of the debuffs.).
  • Necklace of Naga accessary_necklace_of_sola_eclipse_i00.j (Produces the following effects: MP +42 and +15% HP.).
  • Fairy's Necklace accessary_queen_of_ice_necklace_i00.jpg(Increases resistance to Sleep by 30%, to Poison by 50%, to Bleed by 50%, to Paralysis by 30%, to Shock by 30%. Decreases Re-use Delay. Also produces the effects of Damange Shield, and enhanced ability to defend against water attacks.).

Farm zone.

• Elven Fortress.
  • Elven Ruins.
  • Monastery of Silence.
  • Dark Omen.

RaidBoss Epic.

• Ice Fiary Sirra (Respawn time : 220h + random 24h).
  • Ant Queen (Respawn time : 36h + random 6h).
  • Antharas (Respawn Time : 234h + random 24h).
  • Baium (Respawn Time : 168h + random 24h).
  • Core (Respawn Time : 48h + random 23h).
  • Frintezza (Respawn Time : 150 + random 8h).
  • Orfen (Respawn Time : 48h + random 20h).
  • Valakas (Respawn Time : 264h + random 24h).
  • Zaken (Respawn Time : 60h + random 20h).

RaidBoss Simple.

• Shilen's Messenger Cabrio (Respawn time : 4h + random 1h).
  • Kernon (Respawn time : 4h + random 1h).
  • Longhorn Golkonda (Respawn time : 4h + random 1h).
  • Death Lord Hallate (Respawn time : 4h + random 1h).
  • Bloody Tree Vermilion (Respawn time : 6h + random 2h).
  • Antharas Priest Cloe (Respawn time : 6h + random 2h).
  • Cherub Galaxia (Respawn time : 10h + random 2h).
  • Storm Winged Naga (Respawn time : 6h + random 2h).
  • Vanor Chief Kandra (Respawn time : 6h + random 2h).
  • Last Lesser Giant Olkuth (Respawn time : 6h + random 2h).
  • Last Lesser Giant Glaki (Respawn time : 6h + random 2h).
  • Palibati Queen Themis (Respawn time : 6h + random 2h).
  • Bloody Empress Decarbia (Respawn time : 6h + random 2h).
  • Beast Lord Behemoth (Respawn time : 6h + random 2h).
  • Death Lord Ipos (Respawn time : 6h + random 2h).
  • Lilith (Respawn time : 10h + random 2h).
  • Anakim (Respawn time : 10h + random 2h).
  • Ketra's Hero Hekaton (Respawn time : 6h + random 2h).
  • Ketra's Commander Tayr (Respawn time : 6h + random 2h).
  • Ketra's Chief Brakki (Respawn time : 6h + random 2h).
  • Varka's Hero Shadith (Respawn time : 6h + random 2h).
  • Varka's Commander Mos (Respawn time : 6h + random 2h).
  • Varka's Chief Horus (Respawn time : 6h + random 2h).
  • Demon's Agent Falston (Respawn time : 6h + random 2h).
  • Eilhalder von Hellmann (Respawn time : 6h + random 2h).

Noblesses.

In order to get the status of a nobless you need to do this.

• Black Crown 
  • Gold Crown
  • Red Crown
  • Silver Crown
  • Character level 80.
  • 3x rebirths.

* Crowns drop from Raid Boss : Shilen's Messenger Cabrio, Kernon, Longhorn Golkonda, Death Lord Hallate or Buy from npc name Pamela. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users